MUST WATCH VERY INTERESTING – We make it easy for you to decide if a particular share is a Good Investment or Not
To produce this video CA Puneet Jajoo has done the Fundamental Analysis of the Stock by following the following STEPS;
1) Analysis of Balance Sheet to identify; Growing Stocks, Growing Dividend Stocks, Growing Penny Stocks, Growing Sectors in India, best shares to invest during lockdown, best stocks to invest during coronavirus, blue chip stocks in india, blue chip companies, blue chip shares, small cap shares, small cap multibaggers, small cap companies, midcap stocks for 2020, midcap multibaggers, Dividend Stocks india, debt free penny stocks in India, Debt free stocks India, debt free companies, Cash Rich Companies in India
2) Stock News and Analysis to decide best investments, Find Multibagger Stocks, Next Multibagger Stocks 2020 India, Stocks to buy now, stock market hacks, Multibagger Penny Stocks 2020 India, Fundamentally Strong Stocks 2020, Strong Penny Stocks, Strong Dividend Stocks.
3) The following Topics & Sectors were Analyzed – Chemical stocks to buy India, Best Chemical Stocks, Top Chemical Stocks, Penny Chemical Stocks, Pharma Stocks to buy now, Pharma Stocks 2020, Pharma Stocks Coronavirus, Monopoly Stocks in India,, Stocks to benefit from Covid-19, market recovery after Covid 19, best turnaround stocks,
4) Analysed Portfolio of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Vija Kedia, Dolly Khanna, Ramesh Damani, RK Damani, Anil Goel, AK Goel, Porinju Veliyath, Kenneth Andarde, Professor Sanjay Bakshi. While keeping the principles of long term investment in mind as advised by Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Damodaran, Peter Lynch, Howard Marks etc.
After Following the above process this video has been produced.
Q1 Who must watch this video?
a) Long Term Investors, they will learn about:
Investments ideas India, investment plans, investment multiplier, investment options in India, buyback of shares, big investment business ideas in India, growth stocks India, Growth Stocks to Buy Now, Price to book ratio, price action strategy, price action trading, Momentum Stocks, Momentum Strategy Trading, Bargain Stocks, Best Bargain Stocks 2020, Bullish Stocks to buy Now, Bullish Share for Tomorrow, Bullish Strategy for Intraday, Intraday Trading, Margin Trading, Latest Stocks to Buy, stock tips for tomorrow, stock tips for today, Undervalued Stocks, Undervalued Stock Analysis, Undervalue shares 2020, Promoter Holding Pledged, 52 week high low strategy, 52 week low stock to buy,
b) Beginners in stock market, they will learn about:
Basics of share market for beginners, basics of trading stocks, basics of investing in stocks, basics of trading stocks in india, basics of stocks, basics of finance, share bazar india, share bazar me invest kaise kare, paise kaise kamaye, paise kamane ke tarike, earn money from home, earn money online in India, earn money, work from home, Investment in share market, Value Investing India, Value investing in Hindi, day trading for beginners, day trading strategies, Day Trading, Stock Market in Hindi, tips for stock market beginners.
Q2 What will you Learn after watching this video?
You will learn about;
Investor Psychology, Intelligent Investment, risk factors, risk evaluation, bottom fishing, averaging of stocks, profit booking strategies, Trending stocks today, tips on investing, cyclical stocks India, economic recession effect, economic boom effect, economic recovery effect.
1) Stocks in News,
2) What Stocks are expected to rise today,
3) What stock should I Invest in today,
4) Which share will go up tomorrow,
5) What is the stock market doing today.
6) Where to invest money,
7) Which stock to invest today,
8) Which investments have best returns,
9) Which stocks to buy,
10) Which Stocks to buy for long term,
11) Best stocks for beginners,
12) Best stocks to buy for 2020,
13) Best Profitable stocks today,
14) Best stocks for short term,
15) Best stocks during recession, downturn, correction
This video also Contain Information about;
#MultibaggerStocksIndia, #InvestmentsIndia, #ShareBazar, #StockMarketIndia, #PennyStocksIndia, #DayTradingIndia, #UndervaluedStocksIndia, #StockmarketBeginnersIndia, #StrongStocksIndia